Wednesday, March 26, 2014

One Step Closer to the Edge

In my previous post, I gave a shoutout to some of my friends and their awesomeness. Time for some more shoutouts!

Ashley is another fashionista in my life, whether she's rocking a power suit in the newsroom or really adorable (and affordable) finds from her thrift shop adventures. This post shows jsut how cute her clothes are... and also how badly I want them. Care to share closets, Ashley?

Bobby is another good friend of mine. We've actually known each other since high school! He's done some GREAT work for the ESPN affiliate on campus, even helping to host the radio shows. You can check out some of Bobby's work here.

Lastly, Missy and I have gotten closer this year in our TV2 class. As members of the Panhellenic Greek community here at UF, we're heavily involved in participating and being active in philanthropic events on campus throughout the year. One of those events is Dance Marathon, where over 800 Gators stand for 26.2 hours to raise money for sick children being treated in the Shands Pediatric Medical Facility here in Gainesville. Last year through DM, we raised over $1.1 million for the Children's Miracle Network, which is AMAZING. As a former participant in Dance Marathon and as a senior at UF, I encourage anyone who can to help Missy and I fundraise for this fantastic cause For the Kids!

If you'd like to make a contribution to Dance Marathon, you can visit my personal page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment