Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SEO Post #3/Intro to Spring Break

I must admit, finding a second group of topics to write about for this post was a bit difficult. So, instead of focusing on current events, I figured I'd write a bit about what's going on in my life instead of in the world.

As everyone knows, Spring Break is coming up, and tons of UF students are busy either studying for midterm exams or finishing getting in that last-minute beach body workout (except for me). Most of my friends are going on cruises to either the Keys or Cozumel, but due to recent events involving cruise ships, I'm opting to stay home and find some things to do.

There's usually nothing to do in Boca, and to some extent that's true. But, with the opening of two new burger restaurants (BurgerFi and Tucker Duke's in my hometown of Deerfield Beach), beaches, and being only an hour away from Miami, I've accepted that there may be some fun things to do!

But, another task that I have to tackle during spring break is applying to internships. Tons. And. Tons. Of. Internships. Which means that I have to work on my resume, which can be found here.

I'm hoping to stay in-state, but if anything else comes up out-of-state, I'm more than willing to relocate for any position that I receive.

Spring Break 2014 may be low-key this year, but I'm excited to see what the next week brings! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment